"Your good pictures belong to the world. The bad ones are all yours."
Awesome model. Fuck you for being good with 3d also. Found a twinhttp://cghub.com/images/view/60844/
Thanks man. Yeah that's what I'm going for with this guy. He has a book about zbrush techniques, lots of good info. This shit takes way too fucking long though.
Awesome work! Wish every first time looked as good... nice chatting with ya on livestream :)
Thanks Belinda. I will come and hang out with you guys at ArtOrder soon.
Awesome model. Fuck you for being good with 3d also.
ReplyDeleteFound a twin
http://cghub.com/images/view/60844/
Thanks man. Yeah that's what I'm going for with this guy. He has a book about zbrush techniques, lots of good info. This shit takes way too fucking long though.
ReplyDeleteAwesome work! Wish every first time looked as good... nice chatting with ya on livestream :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Belinda. I will come and hang out with you guys at ArtOrder soon.
ReplyDelete