You're improving way too fast. I feel like fucking shit roadkill every time I visit this fucking blog. The colors are really awesomely vibrant in this one. Finished or not you should be proud of it. Definitely portfolio material. Btw. how the hell have you learned the zbrush so fast?
Thanks Mr Boast. I'm almost done with my portfolio, the fantasy one anyway. Hopefully I can get some good jobs soon and try some new stuff for a while.
I just get really in to learning new stuff like Zbrush as it starts out so frustrating. So the annoyance with not knowing how something works fuels my desire to conquer that shit. 3D is fun as hell but takes too long.
I don't know if you're still studying from 3d but let me know if you need new images, I did a shitload of models last week.
You're improving way too fast. I feel like fucking shit roadkill every time I visit this fucking blog. The colors are really awesomely vibrant in this one. Finished or not you should be proud of it. Definitely portfolio material. Btw. how the hell have you learned the zbrush so fast?
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr Boast. I'm almost done with my portfolio, the fantasy one anyway. Hopefully I can get some good jobs soon and try some new stuff for a while.
ReplyDeleteI just get really in to learning new stuff like Zbrush as it starts out so frustrating. So the annoyance with not knowing how something works fuels my desire to conquer that shit. 3D is fun as hell but takes too long.
I don't know if you're still studying from 3d but let me know if you need new images, I did a shitload of models last week.
should have added some wenches
ReplyDeleteThis one looks awesome, Zach. Better then some "professional" ones I've seen out there.
ReplyDeleteThanks anonymous, I totally forgot the winches. How would they get the ropes up there with no winches?
ReplyDeleteThanks SS.
Goldenlarry says "Aye Aye mate!" pinch that winch!
ReplyDelete