Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Just a quick anatomy for my colleague. Trying to make digital look like my sketchbook, and failing.

4 comments:

  1. So, I hear you work on SoW and you have a real job. Where? Artfield obviously.
    How did the dev make you join?!
    Are you on Conceptart.org?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I contacted the developer mainly because I want to support independent games, especially hardcore Rpgs. It is not really possible for an independent to afford professional work. I want AoD and Dwarf Fortress and Mount and Blade to sell so somebody will make more of them.

    I don't post much on CA. What can I say, I'm kind of selfish about my privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome work. It has a certain "realness" and depth to it that a lot of sketch art lacks, and that appeals to me. I can't wait to see what you contribute to the SoW effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kris. I spent a few years on realism exclusively, and I've tried to incorporate those fundamentals into everything else. I've been doing mostly models for the last week, I will post them on the forum soon.

    ReplyDelete