skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Collywobbles
"Your good pictures belong to the world. The bad ones are all yours."
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Some more anatomy quickies. A couple of Bammes in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work
Email me at zgfisherart@gmail.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(76)
►
February
(13)
▼
March
(17)
A concept which may or may not be used. All right...
No title
Self aware monsters scare me. Monsters who comb t...
Attempting something different. Not really differ...
I guess this concept will be used in SoW. An impo...
It seems I have posted a lot of man-meat lately so...
Just a quick anatomy for my colleague. Trying to ...
Some more anatomy quickies. A couple of Bammes in...
From my sketchbook.
Low-poly model for a camp. This stuff is fun.
A scan from one of my actual sketchbooks. Dentist...
An old graphite, 2003 I think.
No title
No title
From a series on "I heard there's a girl who lives...
Draw more, get good, feel better.Draw more, get be...
I'm getting into this stuff, I want to see how far...
►
April
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
March
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2014
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
January
(2)
Labels
anatomy
(14)
character
(8)
concept
(14)
creatures
(1)
crimson daggers
(5)
Daggers
(3)
demo
(1)
drawing
(1)
environment
(5)
graphite
(1)
illustration
(5)
landscape
(2)
model
(4)
painterly
(6)
process
(1)
real
(5)
sci fi
(1)
shadowrun
(1)
sketch
(51)
SOW
(21)
speedpaint
(11)
study
(8)
wip
(4)
The Moon
Collywobbles
All images on this site are ©2009 Collywobbles or their respective copyright holder. Do not use without permission.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment