No, I think that you are applying the things (the thing) you learned from your previous study, the ladyparts, to your new studies. Stop drawing vagina ears!!!
Hello, Zach. Goldenlarry here. Great new pictures! the colors are awesome the landscapes are amazing. Keep it up. It would be cool to see you do these on your stream!
You really should do those streams. You should choose the subject that pleases YOU not us. That way it would be also meaningful/pleasurable to you. You'll just get bored if you try to stream every day instead you could stream whenever you feel like it not feeling any pressure from us. At least for me your streams are very motivational and helpful.
your work is. FUCKING. GORGEOUS.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at your studies and imaginative pieces.
rock on.
niceeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot guys, I am working hard.
ReplyDeleteWell done as always
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice. Especially the guy in the middle really attracts my eye. Then again, I have a weird taste in men.
ReplyDelete-placeboast
Thanks dudes. Haha Placeboast, check out the ears on the yellow hat guy. Something must be broken on my pen.
ReplyDeleteNo, I think that you are applying the things (the thing) you learned from your previous study, the ladyparts, to your new studies. Stop drawing vagina ears!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, I knew it! Don't worry, I will start drawing as many cocks as possible to recover.
ReplyDeleteHello, Zach. Goldenlarry here. Great new pictures! the colors are awesome the landscapes are amazing. Keep it up. It would be cool to see you do these on your stream!
ReplyDeleteHey Larry. I'd like to do some streams but probably not anatomy. I guess landscapes and creatures and shit. I'll let you guys know.
ReplyDeleteYou really should do those streams. You should choose the subject that pleases YOU not us. That way it would be also meaningful/pleasurable to you. You'll just get bored if you try to stream every day instead you could stream whenever you feel like it not feeling any pressure from us. At least for me your streams are very motivational and helpful.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is what I was thinking. Although I have been trying to get back into anatomy and now I suck. Haha, thanks for nuthin art.
ReplyDelete