"Your good pictures belong to the world. The bad ones are all yours."
Oh crap. I'm going to try and attend the livestream tonight. Hopefully I'll see you there.
I fell asleep last night and missed it. I am setting up my own stream for the daggers though so I will let you know about that.
Haha, it's all good man.Oh! Yes! You should most definitely open your own stream. That would be awesome, seriously. I'd love to study how you draw. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh crap. I'm going to try and attend the livestream tonight. Hopefully I'll see you there.
ReplyDeleteI fell asleep last night and missed it. I am setting up my own stream for the daggers though so I will let you know about that.
ReplyDeleteHaha, it's all good man.
ReplyDeleteOh! Yes! You should most definitely open your own stream. That would be awesome, seriously. I'd love to study how you draw. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete