skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Collywobbles
"Your good pictures belong to the world. The bad ones are all yours."
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Some more relaxing head and pose. I am feeling this sort of line/value hybrid in digital, forehead strokes are my new negative space hair experiments.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work
Email me at zgfisherart@gmail.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(76)
►
February
(13)
►
March
(17)
▼
April
(11)
Some underused brushes in the GIMP.
A speedy, trying to avoid my addiction to lines. ...
Another speedpaint. I try to get the basic values...
When I was very little I was scared that I would h...
I probably shouldn't post this here, if you don't ...
Some quick heads. Sometimes I realize my profiles...
This has something to do with airships. Hopefully...
A quick speedpaint, basically I give myself one ch...
An old graphite, 2003 I think.
Some more relaxing head and pose. I am feeling th...
Well, this was posted semi-officially so I guess i...
►
May
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
March
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2014
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
January
(2)
Labels
anatomy
(14)
character
(8)
concept
(14)
creatures
(1)
crimson daggers
(5)
Daggers
(3)
demo
(1)
drawing
(1)
environment
(5)
graphite
(1)
illustration
(5)
landscape
(2)
model
(4)
painterly
(6)
process
(1)
real
(5)
sci fi
(1)
shadowrun
(1)
sketch
(51)
SOW
(21)
speedpaint
(11)
study
(8)
wip
(4)
The Moon
Collywobbles
All images on this site are ©2009 Collywobbles or their respective copyright holder. Do not use without permission.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment